Chocolate bark is one of the easiest treats you can make as well as one of the most versatile. It also looks pretty cool on your dessert table or packaged in cellophane with a cute bow! I have so much fun thinking of candy to use every time I make it. At Christmas it’s all about candy canes and it almost always involves holiday-themed m&ms.
- Line a tray with baking paper
- Melt your milk (or dark) chocolate in one pot.
- Melt your white chocolate in a separate pot then mix in a few drops of orange food colouring.
- Pour your melted milk chocolate over your baking paper.
- Drizzle your orange white chocolate over your milk chocolate.
- Scatter your candy over your chocolate (I used orange and brown m&ms and halloween-themed marshmallows).
- Let it set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hour.
Have you ever made chocolate bark? What’s your favourite candy to add in?
I’m off to have a piece and catch up on Once Upon A Time!