After making chocolate bark last Halloween I’ve become a little in love with this sweet treat so I just had to make Easter chocolate bark! It’s easy to throw together with whatever you’ve got in your pantry – Easter eggs, marshmallows and M&Ms all work (you could even add in a salty flavour with pretzels or nuts!). It’s also really quick – you essentially just melt the chocolate, mix in the other ingredients and then chill until set.
- Cut the easter eggs in half.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Put one drop of food colouring on the chocolate and swirl it around with a spoon. Repeat with all the colours (I recommend 1-3 colours).
- Sprinkle the easter eggs on top.
- Set in the fridge for at least an hour.