Last week one of my best friends achieved something she’d been working towards for a long time. I was so proud of her and really wanted to show her this. I decided to make her a star-shaped treat box, fill it with lollies and attach a note to tell her what a star she is and how happy I am for her.
PAPER OR CARD
LOLLIES OR TREATS
STAR TEMPLATE | WALL TEMPLATE
- Cut out all four shapes – along the solid lines. Fold along the dotted lines of the walls.
- Make several flaps by cutting from edge A (the long edge closest to the dotted line) to the dotted line on the walls (in increments of around 1cm).
- Join the two short edges of the wall with an overlap of 1cm and glue or staple together. Do this for both walls – one of the walls should easily slide over the other.
- Fold the flaps inwards.
- Glue the flaps onto the star.
- Repeat 4 & 5 for the other wall.