This DIY is so fun and simple. You could use it to decorate almost anything with pumpkins and Jack-o-Lanterns. I went with treat bags because my Halloween party is coming up. And what’s Halloween without bags of treats and candy?
Green & black Sharpies
Flat paint palette (or a scrap piece of cardboard or plastic)
1. Cut apple in half.
2. Put some paint onto your paint palette (make sure it’s flat).
3. Dip the apple in the paint, moving it around to ensure the entire surface of the apple is covered.
4. Stamp the treat bag.
5. If necessary, touch up with a paint brush.
6. Leave to dry for around 30 minutes.
7. Draw on stalks and faces.
And you’re done! You’ve now got the cutest bunch of treat bags.
I hope you’re enjoying my Halloween posts so far. Let me know if you’ve tried any projects.